Zapier helps you to connect your favorite Apps and to automate workflows.
Using Zapier, you can connect Ruum by SAP to 1,000+ other web services. You can set up an automated connection called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between Ruum by SAP and other Apps which are exposed in Zapier.
For example: Every time a new message is starred in Slack, Zapier will add it to the selected Ruum as a Task. Such automation helps to maintain a record of important items your team have and create Tasks in Ruum and track the progress.
Connect Ruum By SAP to hundreds of other Apps with Zapier
Each connection (also called as Zaps) has one App as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in Ruum by SAP, where your data gets sent automatically.
Above Slack and Ruum by SAP example, the trigger is “a message is starred in Slack” and the action is “adds the message to the selected Ruum by SAP as a Task”. There are multiple permutations of Trigger and Actions are possible.
Getting Started with Zapier
How do I connect Ruum By SAP to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "Ruum By SAP"
- Use your integration account credentials to connect your Ruum By SAP account to Zapier.
- Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with Ruum by SAP and Zapier