Proof of Concept Box integration with Ruum by SAP
Box started out as a cloud-based storage and file-sharing service but grew into a platform for managing business content and collaboration.
With the combination of Ruum by SAP and Box, customers experience an end-to-end business collaboration platform where SAP data lives side-by-side with their Box content, giving high performance teams all the context they need to execute seamlessly between front and back office.
As every enterprise has their preferred content management platform that has proven to make them successful, Ruum has recognized the need to bridge the gap between enterprise data and document collaboration. By integrating with Box, Ruum enables a seamless user experience and easy access to both relevant business context and any related documents.
With Ruum’s integration with Box, you can:
- Ensure that all of your project-relevant documents are stored in one place
- Make use of Box’s extensive editing and collaboration features and UX
- Easily access all your personal and professional documents in Box and add them to relevant projects in Ruum
- Ensure all content is managed securely and centralized in Box
Ruum by SAP: Project Management for Everyone
- You get access to a simple, shared workspace for teams; as easy as email, but with simple project management features such as tasks, timelines, and file storage to boost productivity.
- Digital assistant ‘Ada’ takes over follow-ups with all team members to help you focus on what matters: moving your projects forward.
- Ruum seamlessly integrates with all your business processes — from any SAP screen, you can spin up a project, add relevant business data, and bring the right people together to close the loop.